Monday, June 2, 2008

Best face sunscreen acne and acne scar removal lincolnshire

Genetics - Cystic acne runs in families.
Take some generic oatmeal and water. Mix the two together to create a paste. Rub that over your face and leave it on for around 10-20 minutes, then rinse with water. Try this 2 times daily, if possible. This works more for oily skin, as it pulls the oil from your face, which helps your acne, because oil clogs your pores.
About two years ago, I was finally able to get rid of my acne, which has bothered me for nine years, in just two months. I was taking the expensive antibiotics, accutane pills, topical creams for acne, but none of these methods really work. So I stopped using those, and started to do the extensive research and testing that had ultimately led to discovery of several methods. These methods were tried and tested on myself and some dozens of my friends, and the results were very positive. These natural, no cost ways to cure acne work like magic every time I use them.
diffichltanchr.blogspot.com
tags: aspartame cause of acne, dry skin from acne wash, acne chest

No comments: