Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cure acne with herbs

« ...This can be done by using liquid scrubs or by using chemicals like salicylic acid which is most recommended as it helps to unlock the blocked pores. This will help your skin to stay healthy for a long period of time....
...Acne is not just acne. There are several types of acne, each requiring a different type of treatment for it to be effective. It is important that yours is correctly diagnosed. Some are mild forms, that are easily treated, but the more severe forms can be difficult to clear up and can also be disfiguring to your skin....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...It used to happen to me all the time. But once I looked at food as my "medicine," my acne went away for good and I was able to toss out all my creams and lotions...»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: my back has acne, thursday plantation tea tree face wash for acne, homemade recipes to stop acne a.s.a.p

No comments: