Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chronic cystic acne and chest acne bumps

Exfoliation skin peels have proved quite effective as a skin care treatment and at controlling the problem; most are readily available over the counter at drug stores or even online. The peels clean the skin by removing all surface pollution and dead skin cells which can block the pores. Many other acne skin care products have become available over the counter and on the internet; they don't usually require a prescription. A bacterium that aids the formation of acne is stopped by creams and cleansers that contain benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid; these include creams, cleansers and peels that slow down acne formation.
I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products.
Although it may seem impossible I would like to talk about tips for getting rid of acne scars. Most people talk on and on about how to handle the zit when it gets there, but what do you do if it's gone and it leaves a scar just as bad as the acne? Well I'm going to answer this for you, since no else has very many tips for getting rid of acne scars. Bare in mind some scarring is worse than others but regardless you will see noticeable changes if you adhere to my tips for getting rid of acne scars.
clbrgycobbyr.blogspot.com
tags: effect of zinc on acne scars, free acne sample, tips for teens on acne on their chest and back

No comments: