Thursday, July 3, 2008

Treatment acne and reducing acne scars and redness

You may need to get on stronger medications such as accutane. This is the drug that worked for me and other folks I know, but the side effects weren't the best. A doctor will typically prescribe these harsher treatments only for the worst cases of acne and if nothing else works.
My acne came back after a week, as bad as ever. I re-read the book, and it stated that I needed to do the 3 day fast repeatedly, as much as twice a month. This was totally impractical for me, as spending 6 days a month (nearly 1 week) fasting wasn't going to be possible because I'm too busy...
In order to help them, it will be useful if you can understand what they are going through so that you can empathize with them. While you may think that it is silly, acne can cause severe embarrassment, feelings of insecurity, emotional detachment and more. This effect is even more pronounced when physical appearance is deemed more important that personal quality.
peeceptpew.blogspot.com
tags: laser acne scar removal phx az, proactiv acne skin care, acne medication and blackhead

No comments: