Thursday, October 2, 2008

Consumer reviews of acne products

« ...I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face....
...When acne persists into adulthood, the problem is more likely environmental rather than hormonal. Your body has an excess of toxins that are causing an internal chemical imbalance, and your body is attempting to expel these toxins through your skin in sweat and sebum oil. Unfortunately, sebum oil is the favorite breeding ground for the P-acne bacteria, which is naturally present on everyone's skin. More sebum oil equals more bacteria, and, well, you get the idea....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...To prevent acne breakouts, you really need to concentrate on the factors of acne. In other words, you need to tackle the factors of acne directly before you can get rid of acne forever....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: best proven at home acne scar treatment, how to take care of acne, do over the counter acne medicaation work

No comments: