Thursday, October 2, 2008

List of food that is good for acne

« ...Though Benzoyl Peroxide is known to help many acne patients, it can cause side effects like drying. If you experience any irritation or drying, it is recommended that you stop taking the medication immediately....
...Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...One of the most elemental alternative acne treatments is to consume a low fat diet, maintain proper hygiene, and eat proper vitamins. Saturated fat intake should be kept to a minimum, as they can damage the tissue of the body, and also induce inflammation.It has also be proposed to abstain from foods that may cause heat to build up in the body, like garlic, coffee, or spicy foods. Plenty of Vitamin A should be consumed, as it is essential for healthy skin. Zinc is also important as it helps heal the skin, and reduces hormonal imbalances. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential as they maintain cell membranes and aid in the transport of nutrients to the cells. Acidophilus capsules may be used to help with digestion. Daily bowl movements are important so a high fiber diet should be adhered to....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: mac make-up for acne prone skin, acne on the lips pictures, acne scar pit treatment

No comments: